San Diego Green Card Services

San Diego Green Card Services
Through a family member – A U.S. Citizen spouse, over 21 child, or parents can file for immigrant visas or green cards for their immigrant family member. Some green card holder can also use our San Diego green card services to start the green card process for their family members and wait until a visa becomes current or becomes their turn to get a green card.

San Diego Green Card Services for Different Categories

Fiancé Visas – U.S. citizens can also file for fiancé visas for their fiancés. Once the fiancé arrives in the U.S. he or she must marry the U.S. citizen within 90 days. Currently, the fiancé process takes the same time and almost the same effort as filing directly for green card process. Currently, the processing time for a fiancé visa is almost the same as the one for green card called the consular processing.

Visa Lottery – Every year 50,000 green cards called diversity visas are set aside for the citizens of certain countries. The application process is free and can be done online through the web site of the State Department. Applicants have only about a month to file for this visa.

Asylum – If you are in the U.S. and you have a fear of returning to your home country because of your political views, your religion or being a member of special social group, you may be eligible for asylum in the U.S. If you are outside the U.S. you may file for a refugee status at the U.N. refugee center in that country.

San Diego Green Card Services Available to you

The steps to becoming a Green Card holder (permanent resident) or renewing a Green card vary according to the categories listed above and depend on whether you currently live inside or outside the United States. If you need advice regarding green card sevices, you can get started with an experienced immigration attorney by contacting our offices at 619-827-8777 . We may be able to assist you in preparing your application. If you have a previous version of the alien registration card (e.g., USCIS Form AR-3, Form AR-103 or Form I-151), you must replace it with a current green card.